OMS understands that some families prefer to have their children’s music enrichment done in the school that they are attending. Thus, we send our trained and experienced teachers together with suitable musical equipment to the schools to deliver premium studio-quality programmes on site. Click here to see which schools are offering Octaves programme.
Octaves is a creative, music-and-movement programme tailored for kindergartens, preschool, childcare centres and infant care centres.
During every Octaves lesson, students will be developed:
- Vocally (Songs, Chants, Rhymes)
- Aurally (Listening Skills)
- In Creative Movement (Dance, Body Percussion)
- Instrumentally (eg. Drums, Percussion instruments and Tone Bars)
- Language & Literacy (Dramatic Story Reading and Notation Reading)